INSTITUTE OF BIOFUNCTIONAL POLYMER MATERIALS
- 25.11.2021 Frontispiece published in Advanced Materials
Amphiphilic copolymers for easy and versatile surface-biofunctionalization of materials Summary: A set of PEGylated styrene maleic acid(anhydride) copolymers with systematically varied molecular architecture for … more »
- 19.11.2021 New project funded by Leibniz Association
A new SAW transfer project "Multiphasic hydrogels for high-throughput screening compatible human in vitro tissue and disease models" lead by Carsten Werner in cooperation with the Leibniz Institute for … more »
- 19.10.2021 Paper "Customizing biohybrid cryogels to serve as ready-to-use delivery systems of signaling proteins" published
The new paper Customizing biohybrid cryogels to serve as ready-to-use delivery systems of signaling proteins by Jana Sievers, Ralf Zimmermann, Jens Friedrichs, Dagmar Pette, Yanuar D. P. Limasale, Carsten Werner and … more »
- 12.10.2021 Colloquium: Dr. Axel Guenther, "Biofabrication strategies for protein-based biomaterials and tissues"
Dr. Axel Guenther, Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, University of Toronto, Canada Biofabrication strategies for protein-based biomaterials and tissues October 13, 2021 more »
- 22.09.2021 Frontispiece published in Advanced Science
A frontispiece was published in the current issue of Advanced Science (volume 8, issue 18) featuring the article Chemokine-capturing wound contact layer rescues dermal healing by Lucas Schirmer, Passant Atallah, Uwe … more »
- 21.09.2021 Paper "Poly(2-alkyl-2-oxazoline)-heparin hydrogels - expanding the physiochemical parameter space of biohybrid materials" published
The new paper Poly(2-alkyl-2-oxazoline)-heparin hydrogels—expanding the physicochemical parameter space of biohybrid materials by Dominik Hahn, Jannick M. Sonntag, Steffen Lück, Manfred F. Maitz, Uwe Freudenberg, Rainer … more »
- 13.09.2021 Paper "Amphiphilic copolymers for versatile, facile, and in situ tunable surface biofunctionalization" published
The new paper Amphiphilic copolymers for versatile, facile, and in situ tunable surface biofunctionalization by André Ruland, Saskia Schenker, Lucas Schirmer, Jens Friedrichs, Andrea Meinhardt, Véronique B. Schwartz, … more »
- 09.09.2021 Dr. Elisha Krieg has been awarded "TUD Young Investigator"
Dr. Elisha Krieg, junior research group leader at Institute of Biofunctional Polymer Materials, has been awarded "TUD Young Investigator" at TU Dresden, Faculty of Chemistry and Food Chemistry. As a TUD Young … more »
- 01.09.2021 Colloquium: Dr. Aldona Mzyk, "Nanoscale MRI for real-time free radical detection in living cells"
Dr. Aldona Mzyk, Department of Biomedical Engineering, University Medical Center Groningen, Netherlands Nanoscale MRI for a real-time free radical detection in living cells September 01, 2021 more »
- 19.05.2021 Colloquium: Dr. Berat Taskin, "Fabrication of cell-instructive ECM analogs via electrospinning"
Dr. Berat Taskin, Department for Functional Materials in Medicine and Dentistry, Universität Würzburg, GermanyFabrication of cell-instructive ECM analogs via electrospinningMay 19, 2021 more »