- Technology transfer of basic research
- On demand research of thermoplastic vulcanisates and composites
- Individual modification of polymers supported by nano-particles and nano-clays
- Improvement of energy efficiency due to new materials and techniques
- More environmentally friendly due to the implementation of sustainable processes
Induced Reactive Preparation by Electrons
This is a new method for the production of functional thermoplastic materials (e.g. blends, composites/nanocomposites) with increased elongation at break, tensile strength and impact strength by the additive-free induction of chemical reactions in the melt mixing process by means of highly energetic electrons. This technology enables a fast as well as environmentally friendly modification of materials which may be adapted to suit to your requirements.
Range of Services
- Customer-specific counseling and identification of potentials for innovation
- Extensive material analysis as well as project-related material- and process development
- Training and further education services offered
- Vocational training and qualification of professionals (master/doctorate)
To summarise the key issues please download our fact sheet.