Head of the Department Nanostructured Materials
at the Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung Dresden e.V.
Hohe Straße 6
Phone: +49 (0)351 4658-236
Fax: +49 (0)351 4658-1326
Phone: +49 (0)351 4658 300
Areas of Research
The research focus of the department Nanostructured Materials lies on polymer-chemical modification of interfaces and multi-scale structuring of materials.
- Responsive and functional surfaces and particles. Preparation and application of stimuli-responsive and nanostructured polymer brush layers
- Nanostructured polymer surfaces and materials. (macromolecular design, blockcopolymerself-assembly, microporous conjugated polymers, microphaseseparation of copolymers and nanohybridsystems for new applications in catalysis and for biomedical products)
- Functional materials for application-oriented system integration in biotechnology and cell biology, for energy, microsystems and sensorics
- Thin film preparation and assembly (bottom-up processes, scalability)
- Additive manufacturing processes (3D printing, stereolithography)
- Spectroscopic ellipsometry