- 1997- present scientist at the Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung Dresden e.V.
- 1996 PhD at the Dresden University of Technology
Thesis: "Basic investigations on the phase behavior and characterization of microemulsions in multicomponent systems and their use in textile laundry"
- 1989-1991 Production engineer in IC chip manufacturing
- 1984-1989 Study of Physics at the Friedrich Schiller University Jena
- married, 2 children
Fields of Work
- physicochemical characterization of solid surfaces
- control of surface interactions by surfactant adsorption
- determination of interaction forces on nanometer scale
- topography and roughness measurements
- wetting and adhesion