Code of Conduct
A prerequisite for successful work at a research institute is a commitment to standards of scientific work and to values such as openness, diversity, tolerance, respect and equal opportunities.
To create optimal working conditions and development opportunities for all employees and to ensure an excellent research environment attracting outstanding young scientists from all over the world, the IPF has committed itself to guiding principles.
- DFG Code Guidelines for Safeguarding Good Research Practice Guiding
- Principles for our Actions in the Leibniz Association
- Human Ressources Excellence in Research
- Audit workandfamily (audit berufundfamilie)
- Gender Equality Plan
- Charter of Diversity (Diversity as an opportunity – The Charta der Vielfalt for diversity in the world of work)
- Principles for the prevention of corruption