We thank you for having attended the
10th European Symposium on Polymer Blends
held in Dresden from March 7 to 10, 2010. - SOME PICTURES
- Oral Program (as of Feb. 16, 2010)
- Schedule (as of March 3, 2010)
- List of posters (as of Feb. 12, 2010) - FORMAT OF POSTERS: up to a maximum of width 0.95 x height 1.35 m
If you should have problems to open the linked pdf files: please make sure you have updated versions of your browser and of Acrobat reader and clear the caches of your browser before trying again.
USEFUL INFORMATION for arrival, concerning presentations...
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS for download
Second announcement for download
General information on the series of symposia
- Theory, computational methods, and modelling
- Processing, morphology control, and properties
- Blend interfaces and interphases
- Nano-structured and nano-filled blends and copolymers
- Bio-related and functional blends
Invited speakers (as of Feb. 10, 2010):
Patrick ANDERSON (Eindhoven, Netherlands); Kurt BINDER (Mainz, Germany); Ilias ILIOPOULUS (Paris, France); Klaus MECKE (Erlangen); Chris MACOSKO (Minneapolis, USA) Inaki MONDRAGON (San Sebastian, Spain); Marcus MÜLLER (Göttingen, Germany); Georg OENBRINK (Marl, Germany); Maria OMASTOVA (Bratislava, Slovakia); Toshiaki OUGIZAWA (Tokyo, Japan); Bernd POLTERSDORF/D. BECKER (Hannover, Germany); Uli STEINER (Cambridge, United Kingdom); Nikolaos ZAFEIROPOULOS (Ioannina, Greece)
We acknowledge support of the symposium by Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Poster awards are sponsored by Wiley VCH.