If no changes are announced the seminars take place Tuesdays 2.00 pm until 4.00 pm in the conference hall in the H-building.
Wenn keine Änderungen angekündigt werden, finden die Seminare dienstags von 14.00 bis 16.00 Uhr im Konferenzsaal des H-Gebäudes statt.
Responsible: Dr. Tyler S. Harmon
- 27.02.2024 - C-W. Li, "How to estimate the surface coverage of brush decorative substrates"
- 13.02.2024 - C. Xi, t.b.a
- 30.01.2024 - D. Romeis, t.b.a
- 16.01.2024 - H. Merlitz, "Recent developments in the field of polymer-assisted condensation"
- 12.12.2023 - H. Shabbir, "Polymer Crystallization: Influence of Cross-links and deformation"
- 11.12.2023 - T. Hyman, "Biomolecular condensates and their implications for cell physiology and disease"
- 23.11.2023 - S. Jiang, "Breaking the Symmetry: from Janus Particles Assembly to In-Space Manufacturing"
- 21.11.2023 - H. Yong, "The interplay between electrostatic and non-electrostatic interactions in the multivalent salt induced reentrant condensation of sparsely-charged polyelectrolytes"
- 14.11.2023 - A. Nikoubashman, "Lessons learnt from coarse-grained molecular simulations of disordered proteins"
- 07.11.2023 - D. Ryndyk, "Towards electro-mechanical molecular machines"
- 17.10.2023 - M. Ferrin, "Mechanical regulation of endocytosis by protein condensate capillary forces"
- 11.07.2023 - T. S. Harmon, "Noise reduction with droplets of many components"
- 27.06.2023 - M. Lang, "Reversible networks and living polymers: insights from Monte Carlo simulations and mean field modeling"
- 13.06.2023 - M. Werner, "Unsupervised learning of single chain conformation properties"
- 23.05.2023 - M. Grenzer, "Modeling of Photoinduced Grating Growth on Preoriented Azopolymer Films"
- 09.05.2023 - R. Scholz, "Swelling and nanophase separation of amphiphilic star polymer networks" (via Zoom)
- 16.02.2023 - P. L. Muzzeddu, Taxis of cargo-carrying microswimmers in traveling activity waves
- 24.01.2023 - C.-W. Li, Nanoparticle translocation through polymer brush decorated nanochannels: General principles
- 10.01.2023 - M. Werner, Neural network based implicit solvent in the bond fluctuation model