Prof. Dr. Brigitte Voit
- Basic concepts of soft matter
- Bio-inspired materials
- Functional materials and system integration
- Sustainability and enviroment protection
Prof. Dr. Brigitte Voit is head of the IPF Institute Macromolecular Chemistry and Managing Director/Chief Scientific Officer (CSO) of the ''Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung e.V.'' Dresden. Brigitte Voit is also member of the School of Sciences /Faculty of Chemistry and Food Chemistry at the Technische Universität Dresden and heads the chair of ''Organic Chemistry of Polymers''. She is principle investigator in the "Center for Advancing Electronics Dresden" (cfaed) and the "Centre for Regenerative Therapies Dresden" (CRTD) as well as faculty member of the "Dresden International Graduate School for Biomedicine and Bioengineering" (DIGS-BB), demonstrating the close cooperation with the TU Dresden in the frame of "DRESDEN-concept". In addition she chairs the Board of Management of "Materialforschungsverbund Dresden" (MFD).
2014 to 2015 Prof. Brigitte Voit has been president of the European Polymer Federation (EPF).
Synthesis and characterization of functional polymer:
- functional block and graft copolymers
- dendritic polymers
- functional polymers for optoelectronic and biomedical applications
- responsive hydrogels
- Professur für "Makromolekulare Chemie", Prof. Jordan, TU Dresden
- GDCh Ortsverband Dresden