- 18.05.2015 New findings on the formation of 3D tissue-like structures by MSCs in vitro were published in Biomaterials.
Biomaterials 60 (2015) 121-129 more »
- 20.04.2015 A novel antiseptic and hemocompatible hydrogel system developed by Marion Fischer has been published in Biomaterials.
Biomaterials 56 (2015) 198-205 more »
- 25.03.2015 Laura Bray’s report on new 3D in vitro models of breast and prostate tumour vascularization is published in Biomaterials.
Biomaterials 53 (2015) 609-620 more »
- 19.03.2015 Lecture: Hannah Schmidt-Glenewinkel, Loss of growth homeostasis by genetic decoupling of cell division from biomass growth: Implication for size control mechanisms
Weizmann Institute of Science, Department of Molecular Genetics, Rehovot, IsraelTitle: Loss of growth homeostasis by genetic decoupling of cell division from biomass growth: Implication for size control mechanisms 2:00 … more »
- 11.03.2015 Lecture: Ilya Reviakine, Selective Platelet Activation by Surfaces and Soluble Agonists
Institute for Functional Interfaces, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Karlsruhe, GermanyTitle: Selective Platelet Activation by Surfaces and Soluble Agonists 2:00 pm, Max Bergmann Center of Biomaterials Seminar … more »
- 23.02.2015 Lecture: Hans-Georg Simon, A Dynamic Extracellular Matrix Instructs Regenerative Cell Behavior
Stanley Manne Children's Research Institute, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago IL, USATitle: A Dynamic Extracellular Matrix Instructs Regenerative Cell Behavior 2:30 pm, Leibniz-Institut … more »
- 26.01.2015 Congratulations to Eike Müller who completed his doctoral thesis 'Microcavity arrays of ECM-inspired scaffolds for the in vitro culture of hematopoietic stem cells' with summa cum laude!
- 23.01.2015 Lecture: Ulrich Schwaneberg, Tailor-made proteins for interactive materials
RWTH Aachen University, DWI - Leibniz Institute for Interactive Materials, Aachen, GermanyTitle: Tailor-made proteins for interactive materials 10 am, Max Bergmann Center of Biomaterials Dresden, Seminar Room B1, … more »
- 08.01.2015 Evening Seminars Archive
January 8:Dominik Hahn:Photopattering of Multifunctional in situ hydrogels to demand cell growth and cell fate decisionsNatalie Haustein:Microfluidic alignment and trapping of silicon nanowires for the fabrication of … more »
- 11.12.2014 Lecture: Kyrylo Greben, Characterization and modification of potential bioelectronic interfaces
Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH, Institute of Complex Systems/Peter Grünberg Institute: Bioelectronics, Jülich, GermanyTitle: Characterization and modification of potential bioelectronic interfaces 11 am, Max … more »