- 21.10.2015 Lecture: Professor Joel Pedersen, Interaction of engineered nanoparticles with model cell membranes: Influence of lipid composition and non-lipid components
University of Wisconsin, Madison WI, USA Title: Interaction of engineered nanoparticles with model cell membranes: Influence of lipid composition and non-lipid components2:00 pm, Max Bergmann Center of Biomaterials, … more »
- 02.10.2015 Opinion leaders from all over the world met at the Engineering Life Symposium 2015 'Synthetic Biology meets Bioinspired Materials' in Dresden.
Dresden. The Engineering Life Conference 2015, jointly organized by the B CUBE Center for Molecular Bioengineering at TU Dresden and the Max Bergmann Center of Biomaterials at the Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung … more »
- 01.10.2015 Dr. Alexander Hoppe receives Outstanding Thesis Award 2014
Dr. Alexander Hoppe receives the Outstanding Biomaterials Thesis Award 2014 for his PhD thesis 'Bioactive Glass Derived Scaffolds with Therapeutic Ion Releasing Capability for Bone Tissue Engineering' completed at the … more »
- 19.09.2015 Benjamin Newland receives one of the Dresden Barkhausen Young Scientist Award for his poster ‘Homopolymerization of di-vinyl monomers for new "knot" structured polymer materials’.
The Dresden Barkhausen Award is granted for outstanding scientific results in applied research and development at frontier areas between physics, materials science, and electrical engineering by the Materials Research … more »
- 08.09.2015 New EU project LASER4FUN started!
EU project LASER4FUN (European ESRs Network on Short Pulsed Laser Micro/Nanostructuring of Surfaces) started! more »
- 13.08.2015 Die Zeit reports on Tissue Engineering referring to our research.
- 04.08.2015 René Hensel (now at INM Saarbrücken), Christoph Neinhuis (TU Dresden) and Carsten Werner discuss general design criteria for robust omniphobic surfaces in an invited article in Chemistry Society Reviews.
Chemical Society Reviews, doi:10.1039/c5cs00438a more »
- 10.06.2015 Lecture: Wojciech Swieszkowski, Advanced methods for design, fabrication and characterization of tissue engineered constructs
Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, PolandTitle: Advanced methods for design, fabrication and characterization of tissue engineered constructs 11:00 am, Conference Room, Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung … more »
- 05.06.2015 The Engineering Life Conference 2015 will take place from September 29 - October 1
Engineering Life Conference 2015, Dresden more »
- 04.06.2015 Lecture: George John, Functional Materials - Biomass as a Platform for Molecular Design
Department of Chemistry, The City College of the City University New York, USA Title: Functional Materials - Biomass as a Platform for Molecular Design2:00 pm, Max Bergmann Center of Biomaterials Seminar Room B1, … more »