The program consists of invited plenary and keynote lectures, contributed lectures and posters.
Invited plenary lectures
Kurt Binder (Mainz, Germany), Georg Oenbrink (Marl, Germany)
Invited keynote lectures
Patrick Anderson (Eindhoven, Netherlands); Ilias Iliopoulus (Paris, France); Chris Macosko (Minneapolis, USA); Klaus Mecke (Erlangen); Inaki Mondragon (San Sebastian, Spain); Marcus Müller (Göttingen, Germany); Maris Omastova (Bratislava, Slovakia); Toshiaki Ougizawa (Tokyo, Japan); Bernd Poltersdorf/D. Becker (Hannover, Germany); Uli Steiner (Cambridge, UK); Nikolaos Zafeiropoulos (Ioannina, Greece)
- Oral program (as of Feb 16, 2010)
- Schedule (as of Feb. 10, 2010)
- Provisional list of posters (as of Feb. 12, 2010)
If you should not be able to open the linked pdf files, please clear the caches in your browser and try again.
The symposium will start in the afternoon of Sunday, March 7, with registration and welcome mixer.
The scientific program will be scheduled from Monday morning to Wednesday late afternoon.
The social programme will include
- Welcome mixer on Sunday evening (at the conference venue)
- Sightseeing tour and conference dinner on Tuesday (coupled with each other: bus tour from the conference venue to the restaurant which is Luisenhof)