Personal Homepage Dr. König
Expertise and Research Methods
- Optical characterization and modelling (group page: KingsLab)
CV Tobias A.F. König
- since August 2017, Freigeist-Fellow by the Volkswagen Foundation.
- since March 2016, principal investigator (PI),
Cluster of Excellence: Center for Advancing Electronics Dresden (cfaed),
Biomolecular-Assembled Circuits (BAC) path.
- since Sept. 2015, Junior Group Leader for Optical Metamaterials,
Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung Dresden e. V. (IPF),
Institute of Physical Chemistry and Polymer Physics,
Dept. of Nanostructured Materials and
Technische Universität Dresden, Physical Chemistry.
Adviser: Andreas Fery (IPF) and Alexander Eychmüller (TU Dresden).
- 2015 Senior PostDoc, University of Bayreuth, Faculty of Biology, Chemistry and Earth Sciences, Department of Physical Chemistry II. Adviser: Andreas Fery
- 2014 PostDoc, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, School of Materials Science and Engineering, Surface Engineering and Molecular Assemblies. Adviser: Vladimir V. Tsukruk
- 2011 Dr. rer. nat., University of Freiburg, Technical Faculty of the Albert Ludwig University of Freiburg, Adviser: Svetlana Santer (now University of Potsdam, Experimental physics) and Jürgen Rühe
- 2008 Dipl.-Phys., University of Hamburg, The Institute of Laser Physics (ILP), Adviser: A. Hemmerich (ILP) and D. Heitmann (Solid state physics)
- 2001 qualifying for university admission via continuation education (zweiter Bildungsweg),
1999 civilian service and
1998 Apprenticeship to electronic engineer in communication at Deutsche Telekom AG, Karlsruhe