Topics and Program
- Magnetooptics, metamaterials, chiral structures, and photonic crystals
- Rough and structured surfaces
- Electronic properties and correlated systems
- Organic and biological materials
- Photovoltaics, microelectronics, metrology, and industrial applications
- Latest news, hard- and software
You are invited to contribute to the program by submitting oral and poster presentations to the conference topics. Lectures will be presented in one session; thus quite a number of participants will have the chance to give an oral presentation.
The online submission was open from September to November 22, 2013.
All contributed lectures are restricted to 20 min incl. discussions.