Abstracts Submission Deadline: 08 April 2017 (Extended!)
Late abstract submission (will be considered as posters only): 13 April 2017
Notification of acceptance: 02 May 2017
Abstracts sent by email, mail or fax CANNOT be accepted!
Submission and Registration Procedure
To submit an abstract or to register for this conference you need to create a login.
If you have registered to an IPF conference before you already have a login that you should use. In case you forgot your user name and/or password please use the LOST PASSWORD function.
After you created a login you can submit your contribution(s) and/or register for the conference at any time before the respective deadlines. Successfully received abstracts will immediately be confirmed by email.
Required Abstract Format
The authors are asked to prepare an abstract that will be evaluated by the scientific committee.
You can prepare your abstract as word document and subsequently copy the text into the corresponding template in the abstract submission system. The abstract may contain 2,000 characters maximum (incl. references and blanks) and one figure (incl. figure caption of 400 characters maximum).
Individuals having submitted an accepted abstract agree to attend the conference and present their abstract as scheduled. The author marked as the presenting author has to be registered as a participant and pay the attendance fee by 17 May 2017, otherwise the abstract will be removed from the program.
- Biological and biomimetic interfaces
- Langmuir monolayers, LB and LS multilayers
- Lithography and Nano-patterning
- Multilayer architectures
- Nanoparticles, graphene and 2D materials for smart hybrid coatings
- Nanostructures and nanofabricated films
- Organic / inorganic hybrid systems
- Self-assembly and self-organized systems
- Electrical and magnetic properties
- Linear and non-linear optical properties
- Mechanical properties, rheology
- Transport phenomena
- Holography, surface patterning
- Materials for advanced electronics
- Molecular recognition and bio-sensing applications
- Organic storage materials
- Photovoltaics, plasmonics, photonics, sensors