- organic photovoltaic polymers
- nanocomposite materials / adsorption on solid surfaces
- polymer melts and solutions
- M. Sc. in Chemistry at the Kharkiv National University (Ukraine, 2010)
- Ph. D. (Dr. rer. nat.) at the University of Regensburg (2014)
- Postdoctoral researcher at the Institute of Material Science and Max Bergmann Center of Biomaterials, TU Dresden (09/2014 - 06/2016). Project: "Nanopatterned Organic Matrices in Biological Silica Mineralization"
- Since 10/2016 postdoctoral researcher at the IPF/ITP in the group of Prof. Jens-Uwe Sommer. Project: "FLow Induced Phase Transitions (FLIPT)"