- Dr. Vladimir Toshchevikov
Mechanics and Structure
+49 (0)351 4658 778
+49 (0)351 4658 362
Starting from December 2007, Dr. Vladimir Toshchevikov worked at the Department of Composite Materials.
Starting from October 2009, he is a co-worker at the Department of Mechanics and Structure.
Fields of Work
- Theory of dynamic properties of reinforced rubbers
- Photo-deformable polymers
- Dynamics of LC elastomers
PhD in Polymer Physics, Institute of Macromolecular Compounds, Saint-Petersburg (Russia); advisor Prof. Yu. Gotlib
Master's Degree in Physics, Saint-Petersburg State University (Russia); advisor Prof. Yu. Gotlib
- Prof. Yulii Gotlib (Institute of Macromolecular Compounds, Saint-Petersburg, Russia)
- Prof. Alexander Blumen (Physical Institute, University of Freiburg, Germany)