Nikita Polikarpov is PhD student working under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Brigitte Voit and co-supervision of Dr. Dietmar Appelhans on the topic "Complexation properties of hyperbranched polymers with oligosaccharide shell and functional hydrogels and their application as drug delivery systems".
Fields of Activity
- Interactions of hyperbranched polymers with dye and drug molecules
- Self-aggregation of hyperbranched polymers
- Synthesis of functional hydrogels
- Multicompartment drug delivery systems
- Characterization methods: AFM, DLS, NMR spectroscopy, SAXS, TEM, UV-Vis spectroscopy, Zeta potential
|Since 10/2008||PhD student at Leibniz-Institut für Polymerforschung Dresden e.V. and TU Dresden (supervisor: Prof. Dr. B. Voit, co-supervisor: Dr. D. Appelhans)|
|09/2003-06/2008||Chemistry Studies at St. Petersburg State University, Sankt Petersburg, Russia, Diploma thesis: „Application of monolith sorbents for the analysis of protein mixtures in capillary electrochromatography”, Supervisor: Prof. Dr. A. Kartsova|
- Polikarpov, N.; Appelhans, D.; Welzel, P.; Kaufmann, A.; Dhanapal, P.; Bellmann, C.; Voit, B.
Tailoring uptake and release of ATP by dendritic glycopolymer/PNIPAAm hydrogel hybrids: first approaches towards multicompartment release systems more
New Journal of Chemistry 36 (2012) 438-451
- Polikarpov, N.; Kaufmann, A.; Kluge, J.; Appelhans, D.; Voit, B.
Investigation of dye glycopolymer and glycopolymer hydrogel interactions for development of multi-release system more
Journal of Controlled Release 148 (2010) e66-e67
- Boye, S.; Polikarpov, N.; Appelhans, D.; Lederer, A.
An alternative route to dye-polymer complexation study using asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation more
Journal of Chromatography / A 1217 (2010) 4841-4849